Faith Presbyterian offers resources and links to help you in your spiritual growth.
Becoming a Christian
If you are looking for information on how to become a Christian or what it means to be a Christian, we encourage you to see the short readings at the “Two Ways to Live” website (http://www.matthiasmedia.com.au/2wtl/2wtlonline.html). You are also encouraged to contact Pastor Bill Sutherland via email or phone (301-774-1657).
Personal Bible Study
We encourage you to spend time studying God’s word each day. There are a number of excellent plans for daily Bible reading on the web. Here’s a website with several options: http://www.bibleplan.org
Looking for a daily devotional by email? Try The Upper Room (http://devotional.upperroom.org/emaildevotional).
The Advent season offers a wonderful opportunity for families to study and worship together. Here are a few resources you may find useful.
- The Dawning of Indestructible Joy by Jon Piper (free PDF…look on left side of page)
- Home for the Holidays from Lutheran Hour Ministries (pdf or e-book)
The following organizations are associated with Faith Presbyterian and/or collaborate with us on programs/projects.
- Associated Reformed Presbyterian (ARP) Church. This is Faith Presbyterian’s denomination.
- The Associated Reformed Presbyterian This is the monthly publication of the ARP.
- Outreach North American ONA seeks to introduce people in the U.S. and Canada to Jesus Christ, primarily by helping its presbyteries plant new churches and renew existing churches.
- World Witness World Witness administers the international missions program of the ARP Church.
- Erskine College Erskine College provides liberal arts education in a Christ-centered environment where learning and Biblical truth are integrated to develop the whole person.
- Bonclarken Christian Conference Center Bonclarken is a Christian conference center in the Blue Ridge Mountains for western North Carolina.
- Christianity Explored. Christianity Explored Ministries helps people meet Jesus in the pages of Scripture so that they will love, live, and share the good news.